I Know What I Know, I Don't Know What I Don't Know ??!! Muahaahaaha What Am I Talking About?! :: De[S]teR@ :: "See thing in its entirety";Takuan Soho

Friday, October 28, 2005

Happy Raya Aidilfitri!!!

After a month of fasting, Muslim around the world would celebrating "Hari Raya Aidilfitri". So I would be awaaaaayyy for holidays for 1 and half weeks!!! He he he finally got a break in my work schedules in this year.

I will be preparing some sort of ritual activities and a lot of home decoration, ah anyway I'm going back to my home town/village. So no updates on those weeks!

Anyway, I would like to greet to all Muslim "Happy Aidilfitri" and "Maaf Zahir dan Batin".. Kira 0-0 lahh..

Image Hosted by PHOTOi.org

Couldn't wait to taste rendang, kari ayam, ketupat, bla bla bla bla.. whatever.. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home