I Know What I Know, I Don't Know What I Don't Know ??!! Muahaahaaha What Am I Talking About?! :: De[S]teR@ :: "See thing in its entirety";Takuan Soho

Thursday, October 20, 2005

HP Desktop/Notebook Promotion

HP Desktop and notebook promotion for East Malaysia

It's a good bargain, still remember those model cost you around RM 4000-5000 in past year. I got this from my friend, actually it's scanned from Borneo Post.



Now, it's quite cheap!!! If you, folks out there, interested on these models!! Don't let it slip from your hand, they're really a good bargain indeed. The specification on both of it are great and there're lots of improvement can be done later on.

Well... it's depend on your own taste and budgets.. maybe it's worth it or maybe not.. whatever..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home