I Know What I Know, I Don't Know What I Don't Know ??!! Muahaahaaha What Am I Talking About?! :: De[S]teR@ :: "See thing in its entirety";Takuan Soho

Sunday, October 09, 2005

J.R.R. Tolkien "The Lord of the Ring"'s finally finished

Ahhh.. I finally finished my reading on the last book (The Return of the King). What a story plot!!! What a satisfaction!!! I can't believe it myself, I have done reading through 3 books emm.. for most than a month...

Good storyline, and it does not let you down. Forget the movies, there're more stories that can't be told alone. Unless Peter Jackson (Director of TLotR trilogy movies) want to direct the whole chapters, then it would cost him more than 3 trilogies.

Read the books and you will wandering around in Tolkien fantasy worlds.

"Eat earth, dig deep, drink water"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home