I Know What I Know, I Don't Know What I Don't Know ??!! Muahaahaaha What Am I Talking About?! :: De[S]teR@ :: "See thing in its entirety";Takuan Soho

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Whattt.... Achooo

"Des! Des!"
"Was'sup?"
"You want to buy new phone with camera or not?"
"Not this time larr.. Got no money, you give me some larr.."
"Haiiyaa, this one is the latest from Lokia (figure it yourself), I got them veryyyyyy chheeeaap!!"
"Uhh Latest one ka? Why you get it so cheap?? Dealer price erk?"
"No! No, this one I got some lobang, underwater laa. I don't want to make huss about this one, I only sell it among my friends and relatives only maa..."
"Oooo... how much is it?"
"RM150 onlyyy, okay or not??"
"Fine, let see..."













"MuahahahahaHAAHAhAHAHHAHHHAAA"
"Dammm youuu!!!!!!!!!!!!! #$@%#@"

destera, The story teller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home