I Know What I Know, I Don't Know What I Don't Know ??!! Muahaahaaha What Am I Talking About?! :: De[S]teR@ :: "See thing in its entirety";Takuan Soho

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Workshop! Workshop! Messy! Messy!

I'm attending a workshop now for three days straight!!! The workshop topic is "Developing Effective Leadership and Supervisory Skills" will be held on 10-12 of October,2005.

Yesterday I didn't sleep at all, while finishing my sister assignment's. I'm so tired and sleepy, on the morning need to attend for the workshop. With my face showing sleepiness syndrom, I blurted words which is not related at all and frequently made a joke out of myself in front of the other audiences.

I'm ashamed, now, still finishing some work to be done for tomorrow conference (other conference, coz I'm one of the team who held the events). Yet need to attend the workshop again!!! Sigh, I wonder I'll get my holiday after fasting month.

I hope tomorrow would go smooth without any interferences. Well, we can only hope.

Cheers... Whatever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home