I Know What I Know, I Don't Know What I Don't Know ??!! Muahaahaaha What Am I Talking About?! :: De[S]teR@ :: "See thing in its entirety";Takuan Soho

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Give my youth back!!!

For references ha ha ha >>> http://s11.invisionfree.com/The_Kopitiam/index.php?showtopic=264

It is almost 3 o'clock on the morning of Saturday, August 13, 2005. Feels like my head still hanging up after a few drinks (non-alcohol) with my friends, after coming home, get back in front of my desktop and start reading/reviewing some articles on the net.

I’m start thinking, maybe I’m TOO addicted to net??? Let see, hmm.. The routines I’m going through for this year.

Monday-Friday/Saturday (Working days)

Morning; Wakeup from bed, checking any torrents or downloaded items that been opened up from yesterday / last night.

8.00 AM – 5.00 PM; Then, going to work, well I’m a techie guy (I mean my profession is in IT field), so the whole time in office, suffice to say that I’m in front of my desktop/servers/hardware/network equipments or whatever (or other people desktop) reading/troubleshooting/developing etc.etc.etc.

After that, going back to home. Resting and watching some news. Back in front of the desktop again *sigh* , open the emails again… doing some work or reading and surfing the vast nets, playing games (offline/online games). Pitching some files to download for the whole morning.

Sleep zzzZZZzzz

WTH, I’m doing this almost for 3 years!!?? Ah, 3.00 AM now, gonna stop typing this post, need sleep. Well, I’ll see any progress tomorrow or maybe not… whatever…

zzZZzzZZzzZZzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home