I Know What I Know, I Don't Know What I Don't Know ??!! Muahaahaaha What Am I Talking About?! :: De[S]teR@ :: "See thing in its entirety";Takuan Soho

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Start my reading now...or not

I've done my 1st exam today, there's 2 papers this morning. I'd lot of nerve getting late this morning, supposedly, the exam start on 8.00 AM. But I wake up late around 8.15 AM, luckily my tutor accepted my excuses. He let me through to sit for the exam, yea I feeling lucky today, I found out that the exam will start on 9.30 AM. Phew.. what a luck.

The papers is much easier than I thought of, it takes me 30 minutes to get all of the answers. Last night preparations is paid off, not to concern I'm bit late for the classes. he heh he

With 2 assignments each due on the next 6 weeks, I think I better to reschedule my assignments and my own happy time. I may start my reading on tLotR book's and I'll not give my opinions onto this books, you can get better reviews at Amazon.com. I'll take my time not to rush to do everything or I couldn't cope at all, yea, better play smart.

Well not much to say. Adioss... whatever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home