I Know What I Know, I Don't Know What I Don't Know ??!! Muahaahaaha What Am I Talking About?! :: De[S]teR@ :: "See thing in its entirety";Takuan Soho

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I'm bored, so I'm sketching, and then bored again...

I don't know what it is; A man and a woman/girl.... doin nothing??!! hmm...

I don’t know what to read/study anymore. My head completely numb/blank. Just take my time, sketching onto blank paper… and this is what I’m sketched for some quite time... (Approximately 1 hour) I waste my time again… sighs…
WTH? Whatever... It seem I've plenty of time to waste... again.. sigh

I don't know what my skecthes theme is, maybe don't have any themes. The pencil sketches is not done yet (I'm not artist, just a programmer, this is only one of my hobbies), maybe I’ll try to coloring it. Or, maybe not... Whatever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home